December 8, 2017 – Lisa Nelson Teaches an Educational Seminar on Employment/Payroll Tax Controversy Update
Lisa Nelson will teach a program that will cover current updates on enforcement priority for the IRS and California for practitioners who service small to mid-size firms when handling employment and payroll tax examinations.
- Learn about handling employment and payroll tax examination and collection cases.
- Gain current IRS and state enforcement priorities for employment tax.
- Understand procedures and law on enforcement and collection of employment taxes and the trust fund recovery penalty.
- Employment/Payroll Tax Controversy
- Trust Fund Liability
- IRS/CA Enforcement Priority
Online registration is closed the day of the meeting. We encourage you to attend and pay at the door. To ensure there is space available, call Program Associate Tracey Zink at (818) 546-3554. Registration opens at 11:30 a.m. Program starts promptly at Noon.
•Fees: $42/member, $52/nonmember
•Add $5 for same day and at door registration
•Parking and lunch included
•Address: Olympic Collection Banquet Hall and Conference Center, 11301 Olympic Blvd., W. LA 90064