Maggie Allen-Reimers has over 20 years of experience in the legal field. She assists our attorneys with the preparation and filing of various legal documents and pleadings, including e-filings in state, federal, and appellate courts. Ms. Allen-Reimers is familiar with state and federal court rules and procedures, electronic legal research, as well as the preparation of the various forms required by the federal and state taxing authorities. She handles calendaring, case management, correspondence with clients and various agencies, and assists attorneys with pre-trial preparations.
Ms. Allen-Reimers’ early exposure to the legal field is when she interned at the Attorney General’s Office in the Marshall Islands. She also worked for Law Office of the late Paul Garber and thereafter for Busch and Taylor. Ms. Allen-Reimers has worked at the firm since its commencement in 1993.
- A.A., Orange Coast College
- B.A. (Political Science), University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Irvine Extension, Courses completed: Legal Research, Legal Writing
- National Association of Legal Assistants (N.A.L.A.)
- Orange County Paralegal Association (O.C.P.A.)
- American Alliance of Paralegals Inc.